- Wednesday, 06 October 2021 Save the date: Launch of The Balai Kalipay Tour on 11 October at 6:00 pm Guam time with a panel discussion on Mindanao Art before the Virtual Tour
- Thursday, 30 September 2021 Tracing Our Roots: A Webinar Series on Filipino Pre-Colonial Ancestors
- Thursday, 30 September 2021 Move with Malong: An Online Cultural Workshop
- Tuesday, 28 September 2021 PCG Agana Concludes September Consular Mission to Palau
- Thursday, 16 September 2021 September 16-22, 2021 is the 18th Cerebral Palsy Awareness and Protection Week
- Friday, 15 October 2021 Request for Proposals_PCGAG-2021-50 Repair and Renovation of the Official Residence of the Consul General of the Philippines in Guam
- Wednesday, 13 October 2021 E-PASSPORTS ready for release for Guam as of 12 October 2021
- Friday, 08 October 2021 Notice of Award_Notice to Proceed PCGAG-2021-52
- Friday, 08 October 2021 Overseas Voter Registration on Saturday, 09 October 2021 at the Philippine Consulate General
- Tuesday, 05 October 2021 E-Passports ready for release for Guam as of 05 October 2021
Now, Pag-IBIG Fund members in the United States of America and Canada shall enjoy 24/7 online service, whenever, wherever they may be with the Pag-IBIG Fund Virtual Office - North America!
Manned by experienced and dedicated Pag-IBIG Fund Team located in Manila, the Pag-IBIG Fund Virtual Office - North America is ready to provide personalized service to Filipinos in the U.S.A. and Canada should they wish to save and grow their money with Pag-IBIG Fund, purchase a property in the Philippines or avail of any Pag-IBIG Fund benefit.
Visit the Pag-IBIG Fund North America Facebook page for more information.