- Monday, 11 April 2022 AGANA PCG conducts the first feeding of ballots for the 2022 National Elections
- Monday, 11 April 2022 AGANA PCG meets with the Filipino Community of Guam (FCG)
- Thursday, 31 March 2022 AGANA PCG concludes its first Consular Outreach in 2022
- Tuesday, 29 March 2022 AGANA PCG joins the 38th Anniversary of the Filipino American Presidents Club of Guam
- Thursday, 21 April 2022 List of Voters in CNMI whose ballot packets will be available for pick-up during the outreach
- Monday, 18 April 2022 List of Voters in Palau Whose Ballot Packets May Be Picked-Up During the Outreach Mission on 23-25 April 2022
- Monday, 18 April 2022 List of Voters Whose Ballot Packets Have Been Returned-to-Sender (RTS)
- Monday, 18 April 2022 PCG AGANA TO CONDUCT OUTREACH MISSION & MOBILE VOTING IN PALAU ON 23-25 APRIL 2022
The Philippine Consulate General in Agana informs all registered Filipino overseas voters in Guam, CNMI, Palau, FSM and the Marshall Islands that it has been receiving ballot packets in connection with the 2022 National Elections that were undelivered or “Returned to Sender”.
The list of overseas voters whose ballots were returned are available at this link: List of Voters Whose Ballot Packets Have Been Returned-to-Sender (RTS)
This list will be updated regularly.
- Data page of valid Philippine passport (showing signature);
- Proof of current address; and
- Duly accomplished OVF-1 Form, available at: https://bit.ly/OVF-1.
Maraming salamat po.
The Philippine Consulate General in Agana, Guam announces that the ballot packets for registered voters in Saipan, Tinian, and Rota, Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands will be mailed on 10 April 2022 in accordance with the approved mode of voting for this jurisdiction. All ballot packets will be sent to the addresses provided during registration. Registered voters are encouraged to await the delivery of their ballot packets.
Ballot packets with incomplete/invalid addresses, those that indicated ℅ Philippine Consulate General, and those that will be returned to sender will be available for pick-up during the Consular Mobile Outreach to be conducted by the Consulate General by end of April 2022.
Passport services will also be available, only on appointment basis, during the Consular Mobile Outreach. Please note that other consular services will not be available during the outreach. The final dates and other details will be announced in due course.
In the meantime, the Consulate General requests all registered voters in Saipan to check their names in the Certified List of Voters which can be found in this link: