- Written by Super User
- Category: CONSULAR SERVICES
- Hits: 47825
Among the services that the Embassy/Consulates General provides are the following:
- Issuance of passports, travel documents and visas;
- Conduct of consular outreach programs;
- Consularization (authentication/acknowledgment) of documents, such as SPAs, Deeds, school and medical records, Trademarks, oaths and appointments, etc.;
- Civil registration of births, marriages and deaths of Filipino nationals; and
- Processing of applications for dual citizenship
All consular services are strictly by appointment only. No walk-in applicants will be entertained.
To book a consular appointment, please do the following:
- Visit www.aganapcg.info
- Click the banner Book Consular Appointment.
- Choose the Consular Service you wish to avail.
- Click the date and time.
If no slots are available, even after scrolling through the visible calendar, this means that all time slots for the specific consular service you need may have already been fully booked. We continue to experience high demand for consular services, and coupled with our limited operational hours to maintain appropriate health and safety measures, appointment slots are all taken quickly.
Since the health and safety situation on the island remains fluid and evolving, the system limits the number of days that a client can book an appointment in advance.
To improve your chances of getting an appointment ticket, it is best to check daily starting at 12 midnight so that you can catch the new slots that the system automatically makes available as the date changes.